Testimonials from our clients.
- On behalf of the Maine Jewish Museum, I'd like to add my thanks to all of you once again!
This email trail is a testament to the months of challenges and problems undertaken, completed, and solved by all of you on our behalf. The final product is a testament to your hard work, creativity and ability to get things done the right way.
We are truly appreciative and hope you will all join us once we are able to hold a grand re-opening.
In the meantime we eagerly look forward to re-opening our doors next week for a limited but appreciative audience to see the first art exhibitions in the building since before the fire.
Couldn't have happened without your efforts these past 8 months!
Michael, you did a great job managing all of this!
Many thanks and be well!
I just wanted to thank you and your crew for a great job that they did! The way that you coordinated everything was fabulous! I know we had a couple hiccups that set us behind and I understand that the first painter that you sent over they have a deadline and they get nervous and they feel like they have to get it done not thinking about the consequences behind the rushing. The kid Mike that you sent over to fix the painting I have to tell you is amazing! His personality, painting, patching and work in general he definitely deserves a raise! He's very professional and he gets the job done the right way and he does it fast! We really appreciated him! Kim in the office was also very professional in very pleasant to deal with. Everybody that came to the house was very professional and very pleasant. I talked to Steve from the insurance company today and I told him that we were very satisfied with the job that you guys did and we couldn't be happier with the outcome! He told us that you will be sending him pictures and a receipt of the job being completed and paid for once You get the check that he's sending us for the rest of our balance. So that we can get the depreciation money back. Again thank you for a job well done Hope you and your crew and your family have a happy holiday!
After having the misfortune of a water pipe break, I resorted to contacting Service Master and thus my journey began working with several crews and managers.
The one who was totally outstanding was Jim Wagner. From the beginning to the end he displayed a professional, knowledgeable and courteous attitude and I felt very confident dealing with him. He was always available and responded quickly. But most of all, he had a very pleasant mannerism which made our dealings easy and enjoyable. He is truly an asset to your company and I hope, he will be acknowledged as such! It was a pleasure working with him.
Annerose A., Londonderry, NH
"Unbelievable workmanship! And they made dealing with the insurance company easier than we could have ever imagained."
- -Bob and Ellen, York, ME
- "Very professional personalized Service. Always honest and sincere, a great company you can trust!"
-Michele, Pelham, NH
- "The water damage seemed to destroy everything. Elite Construction helped get me back on my feet."
-Rick, Bedford, NH
- "My home was an unrecognizable mess after the fire. I can't believe how good it looked when Elite was finished."
-Christine, Dracut, MA
- Working with Elite has been the best experience I’ve had with a construction company, largely due to your oversight and project management. I’ve had poor experiences in the past with companies in the Upper Valley and this was quite a contrast. Thanks again!
- Franci, Concord NH
- "Our Church was a mess after the fire. It now is cleaner, and more beautiful than ever."
-Angel, Lowell, MA
- "I've worked with Elite Construction on a host of projects, and all have gone exceedingly well
-A.G - National Carrier
- "I can't believe how easy they made dealing with the insurance company. I was worried that it would be difficult, but EC got me a great outcome"
-D.K, Brunswick, ME
- "I was worried our home would never look the same after the fire. Now it looks even better"
-Micheal, Derry, NH